Senior Advertising Executive
— Fantastic Retailer
- Exciting, dynamic and fast paced role.
- Exposure to multi-channel advertising.
- The office is based in Swindon.
I am now supporting a great Client, an established retailer based in Swindon. This role will report into Advertising Manager and will sit within a busy marketing team.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be responsible for coordinating national and local advertising activities across TV, Radio, Press, OOH and Door Drop campaigns. There will be a campaign calendar you will work towards, saying that this role will be pretty reactive as well. It’ll be important to assure that local and national activities are aligned at all times across all channels. When it comes to ad production, you’ll liaise with creative agencies as well as an in-house Design Studio. In a nutshell, it’ll be your job to make sure that all ads go out on time and budget.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working in an offline advertising role.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines.
- Being able to juggle multiple projects.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £30-35k DOE + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs