— Global Tech Firm
- Develop, optimise and support Big Data platforms.
- Pipeline information from rich, global datasets.
- Collaborate with data architects, engineers and scientists.
This firm looking to transition from batch-processing architecture to a streamed-based model and they require data engineers to join their global analytics team. This team collates information globally to make it available to business units across the organisation.
They are open to junior, mid-level and senior candidates.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the data architects and the wider data teams, you will ensure that the infrastructure is in place to analyse the huge amounts of data generated by this company. As a result, you'll drive improvements to the scalability, efficiency and the continuous deployment environment.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious data engineer to gain experience with a variety of modern data technologies across cloud ecosystems.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in data or software engineering
- Python, Java or Scala programming experience
- Cloud experience preferred (GCP, AWS, Azure)
- Data flow tool experience e.g Airflow, Nifi, Dataflow/similar
- CI/CD experience preferred
What you'll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £60k (scope for more DOE) with excellent bonuses and benefits package. Grow with a global company and work with the most modern data technology on the market.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the job in further detail