Category Manager (FTC)
— Household Brand
- A market leading consumer brand.
- The office is based in Malmesbury and this role will be office based.
- All-encompassing, dynamic and campaign driven comms role.
Fantastic opportunity became available for an ambitious category professional to join a well-known brand with a global presence.
What you’ll be doing
The successful candidate will report into the Head of Category and they will work as a part of a small team sits in much bigger function. The purpose of this role is to develop and execute clear and compelling marketing plans within the category, which will drive sales growth, share gains and positive brand attributes within the consumer market. The successful postholder will work closely with colleagues in sales to maximise the sales and profitability of existing products. A big part of the role will be to dive into different pieces of insight – market, consumer and competitor to spot relevant opportunities.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience working within category, brand or product function with consumer retail or FMCG brand (at least four years)
- Capable of managing complex and multiple projects.
- Strong commercial acumen to understand P&L impact and delivery against category goals
- Analytical, able to distil data into actionable insight
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary + bonus and excellent benefits.
Please apply now or get in touch with Ania for more info.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Lovely FMCG BrandLocation:Bath and GloucesterSalary:up to £40k
— Zigzag.dogLocation:London with Flexible workingSalary:£50k-£75k DOE
— Option for complete remoteLocation:RemoteSalary:£50,000 - £60,000