— Thriving Digital Agency
- Services across the full service of Digital Marketing.
- Brand new, highly strategic, content role.
- Amazing culture fuelled by trust and collaboration.
This agency are going from strength to strength off the back of excellent organic growth, new business wins and a merger with an agency allowing them to expand their offering. The Content Strategist is a brand new role in the team to drive strategy for a number of leading client’s content plans.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a team of 4, you’ll report into the Head of Content and also work with 2 Content Writers. This setup will allow you to have the support of a senior in the team, the freedom to own your client’s strategy and a well-resourced team to help implement campaigns. In turn allowing you to focus fully on addressing the challenges your clients face.
You’ll use a combination of client interviews, competitor analysis, content audits and more to fully develop cohesive content strategies, and implement these in the team. Copy will vary across a range of deliverables including website copy, how to guides, editorials, video, white papers, social media posts etc.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong content experience with a particular focus on Content Strategy.
- Ideally agency side experience and has exposure to managing multiple accounts.
- Ability to work with a team to implement key projects.
- Experience across a variety of content deliverables.
- Knowledge of SEO best practice.
- Enjoys working at pace and having a variety of projects.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary in the region of £28-35k on this role, with a whole host if lovely benefits. These include an excellent holiday allowance, time allocated to training/development each week and an amazing culture where trust and collaboration is key.
Drop Hannah a line to hear more on this one, or send a CV to apply.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
SEO / Digital Marketing / Content & Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— New digital leadership roleLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive
— Thriving UK RetailerLocation:WarwickshireSalary:£60-70k
— eCommerce BrandLocation:GloucesterSalary:Up to £40k