— Amazon Optimisation agency
- Exciting opportunity to join a specialist Amazon Optimisation agency.
- Play a key role within this growing digital team.
- Great benefits on offer.
I’m on the lookout for a Content Exec to join an impressive digital agency with a unique focus on Amazon Optimisation based in the heart of Swindon. The agency is in growth mode so it’s a really exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
Your role will focus on creating quality on-brand content to improve and optimise your client’s Amazon accounts. You’ll produce specialist content, merchandise products effectively, set up and manage promotions, ensure photography is optimal, edit and enhance images utilising Photoshop, create banners and more. From time to time you’ll also get stuck in assisting with creating the company’s branding and marketing materials.
Utilising your relationship building skills will be key too as you’ll regularly liaise with Amazon to resolve issues any content-related issues, as well as communicating with clients to request information e.g. images, product details, and brand guidelines.
Amazing training and development opportunities in partnership with Amazon are on offer here so this is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to build on their skillset. The growing team have expanded to 14 from 4 since this time last year, with further growth plans on the cards, meaning it’s a brilliant time to get stuck in, put down roots and develop with the business!
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally you’ll currently be in a Digital Content or eCommerce Merchandising focused role.
- Amazon Seller Central experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time.
- Keen Amazon shopper who can identify what makes a good product listing.
- Confident creating content and editing photos.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- First-rate communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills are key.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary will entirely depend on experience but will be in the bracket of £18-24k, with benefits including generous holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays, a fun working environment, regular social events, free parking, flexible working and free Amazon Prime upon passing your probation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40k
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience
— Brilliant Digital agencyLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £32k