— Based in Corsham, but will need a car to get to offices in other office locations!
- Digital marketing, Events, social media and copywriting.
- You must have experience in a similar role.
- We can consider full time and part time hours.
We are working with a very successful firm of solicitors based in multiple locations in Wiltshire. This Marketing Executive role will be based out of the Corsham office, but you will need a car to travel to a few other locations to help prepare for events and set up A boards occasionally. We are seeking someone with a broad marketing background as you will be getting involved in the full mix!
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be getting involved in the delivery, analysis and optimization of online and offline marketing campaigns and coordinating company wide social media activity which will include writing new content and staying aware of market developments and trends. You’ll also plan and implement html email newsletters including the coordination of all aspects of the email from sourcing data, writing copy, sending/delivery as well as monitoring and reporting on results and updating the database following each send.
You’ll also be supporting creative briefs from the Marketing Manager and managing the company presence at internal and external events. You may also be asked to attend events and seminars to promote the firms presence, set up stands and organise stand materials. You will also be responsible for website management and managing updates for the marketing section. You will also be assisting with the creation and distribution of the company’s press releases and management of PR contact list ensuring the list is also kept up to date.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Excellent IT skills to include experience of working with Microsoft publisher, Excel, Word and ideally the Adobe Suite and email creation and tracking software (such as NewZapp)
- Experience of creating and running social media channels
- Excellent literacy skills
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Excellent communication skills at all levels (both verbal & written)
- Previous experience of working in a Marketing role or environmen
- Experience of digital marketing, copy writing and proof reading
- Design flair, ability to work with designers and create finished design work
- Good negotiation and personal management skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered full time or part time hours with flexible working on offer too. You’ll be offered a salary upto £25k + Benefits dependant on experience.
Please apply here with and CV and Cover letter attached.Back to jobs