You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Great Britain Market
- Play a key strategic role within a global business.
- Lead a team of 4 to deliver a wide variety of creative campaigns.
- Enjoy great benefits including generous holiday, a performance related bonus and competitive salary.
We’re looking for a Creative Head to join one of the South West’s leading technology brands. This role will manage and creatively lead a small multidisciplinary team of 4.
What you’ll be doing
As Creative Head you will report into the Account Director for Great Britain and Ireland and work closely with the Global Creative Director for the brand.
The Creative Head role has 3 core areas of ownership; people management and leadership for a small team of designers, creative direction for integrated campaigns and the production and delivery of design assets.
Campaign concepts are defined by the group creative department; these are then fed into the individual market teams and delivered to regional customers. In this role we’re looking for someone that can make a push on the conceptual capability of the local team and form a stronger relationship with the group creative head.
The Creative Head will deliver and oversee the production of a variety of creative channels including digital (social, web, email), print (POS, brochure, catalogue, advertising) and integrated. This role will be responsible for 4 direct reports but work closely with the wider creative team including project managers, 3D retail designers, digital specialists and traffic managers.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A hands on design leader still capable with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) and other modern design tools.
- Proven management or leadership experience.
- Good integrated experience across a variety of channels.
- Confident in making sense of data and research to inform creative and design decisions.
- Good stakeholder management experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join one of the South West’s leading digital businesses. You’ll receive 27 days holiday + bank holidays, a performance related bonus, life assurance, flexible working and other great on-site benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.