You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Web Designer
— eCommerce, Campaigns
- Work with a fantastic home-grown brand.
- Benefit from stunning open plan office space.
- Enjoy flexible working, generous holiday allowance and other great soft benefits.
We’re looking for a creative but technically minded Digital Web Designer to join a top eCommerce brand in Swindon. With a well-established UK offering the business has some ambitious growth plans over the next 3 years and beyond.
What you’ll be doing
Sat amongst the marketing team your role will be varied but always exist within the digital domain. For the most part your focus will be to design websites, social media and email marketing campaigns. Using your exceptional visual design skills and creative flair you’ll produce digital experiences that are both beautifully designed and commercially effective. Working for a brand with such a unique identity will mean wrapping your head around their offering, customers and vision to achieve this.
As well as design your role will encompass more technical endeavours; you’ll collaborate closely with the other digital designer and web development team to help test, maintain and advance the functionality of the site so your knowledge won’t stop at the visuals, you’ll know how the site works and what makes it a success. With customer experience at the heart of the brands core values this will be an important aspect of the role.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Fantastic visual design ability and highly skilled when using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Good practical experience of using HTML and CSS in your designs.
- A portfolio full of responsive designs for eCommerce or other relevant web design and build projects.
- Good working knowledge of content management systems (WordPress, Umbraco or other).
- A truly user-centred approach to design.
- Strong collaborator, able to work well with developers.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll work with a truly progressive and wonderfully unique business. You’ll be a crucial part of pushing their brand and reach online. As well as interesting work you’ll be rewarded with some great benefits: flexible working outside of core hours, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, free gym membership, company pension scheme, staff discount and other great soft benefits. The business is hugely sociable and prides itself on treating it’s people well.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: