Digital Creative Head
— Global Technology Brand
- Play a key strategic role within a global business.
- Deliver innovative experience across web, app and digital campaign channels.
- Enjoy great benefits including generous holiday, a 12% bonus and fantastic salary.
We’re looking for a Digital Creative Head to join one of the South West’s leading technology brands. We have two roles available; both managing multidisciplinary teams and driving the design strategy for two exciting areas of the business.
What you’ll be doing
As Digital Creative Head you will report into the global creative director for one of two key areas for the business; one tasked with digital customer experience across a wide range of products and the other on their global customer facing website and flagship app.
Leading a small multidisciplinary team of between 3-5 designers and UI / UX specialists this will be a management role and report directly to the creative director. Channels will be digital in the main but include web, app (IOS & Android) as well as digital campaigns across social and email.
A strategic role you will drive creative direction through your team and deliver end to end customer journeys. Working closely with the head of UX and the creative director for digital experience you will ensure creative thinking is aligned with user experience across all channels.
Both of these positions will require someone with an intimate knowledge of digital and a user centred approach to creative. Someone data led in their approach but flexible enough to see beyond the numbers and able to innovate creatively.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A hands on design leader still very much capable with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop & Illustrator) and other modern design tools.
- Proven management or leadership experience.
- A true digital specialist with capability across responsive web, digital campaign and preferably standalone apps.
- Confident in making sense of data and research to inform creative and design decisions.
- Good stakeholder management, comfortable pitching ideas to senior members of a large organisation.
- A portfolio full of digital designs and case studies with your name on them.
- Able to communicate and work closely with UI, UX and IA specialists as well as more creative skillsets.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join one of the South West’s leading digital businesses. You’ll receive 27 days holiday + bank holidays, a performance related bonus of up to 12%, life assurance, flexible working and other great on-site benefits.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs