— Award Winning Health Insurer
- Evolve a brand within an in-house design studio.
- Work across integrated channels with a digital lean.
- Join an award-winning business with plans for continued growth within their market.
You’ll be joining this in-house design team as a Senior Designer. This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning established company, who have plans for continued growth within their market.
What you’ll be doing
Joining this in-house marketing team you'll be working closely with the Head of Brand & Creative to create innovative yet on-brand advertising to engage the companies’ core target audiences, across integrated channels, as well as internal communications across the business.
As part of this close knit team, you’ll be liaising with various parts of the business to execute design solutions according to the business needs. Channels will include rolling out campaigns across digital banner ads (static and animated), TV adverts, and offline print collateral. Some projects will require design soluations created from scratch, while others you'll take the brands new look and creatively implement it in a consistent and professional way.
You’ll have experience leading others in a design studio, you’ll be aware of current trends and new technologies and you’ll utilise this to actively progress the brand in a digital direction. You could be from a predominantly digital or integrated background, but you’ll have some experience taking designs from concept through to print ready / pixel perfect artwork.
What experience you’ll need
- A couple of years’ studio experience either in-house or agency.
- A portfolio of integrated designs, including digital banner ads (Static and / or animated).
- Leadership experience in a design studio environment.
- Some experience in offline print collateral through to artwork.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
- Experience in After Effects, Animate or HTML5.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a salary up to £28k up for grabs and the chance to join a great team within an in-house brand. The company have an extensive benefits package including 25% off their insurance, 50% off gym membership and monthly massages, to name a few.
Like what you hear? Apply today with a CV and portfolio showing your best work.Back to jobs