— Large Digital Transformation Project - Major Financial Services Client
- 6 Month Initial Contract.
- Large scale digital transformation for major UK FS Client.
- Leading multi-disciplinary teams & owning multiple priorities.
What you'll be doing
You will be leading User Research within a large organisation that is going through a significant period of change. Dealing with multiple stakeholders across various projects from medium to large scale. Using your communication skills to influence in a cross-functional environment.
What experience you'll need to apply
- You will be an experienced UX Researcher that has worked in a variety of project environments - AGILE, Waterfall etc.
- You will have worked for multiple clients including some experience as a Senior or Lead.
- You will be an expert in UX Research potentially having an online portfolio that demonstrates substantial qualitative and quantitative digital research.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The client is offering a day rate of up to £450 p/day - all quotes from exceptional candidates will be considered. The Swindon location is commutable from South Wales, M4 Corridor and the South West. The client has plenty of projects so there is potential to extend the contract.
If you are interested, please apply via this advert and I will call you back.