— Established eCommerce lifestyle brand
- Work across print and digital channels.
- Learn from an experienced close-knit team.
- Benefit from a bonus scheme and flexible working day.
We’re looking for an Artworker to join a well-established ecommerce business sitting in the heart of Marlborough, Wiltshire. With roots dating back 20 years, around 200,000 customers each week and growth year upon year, this is your opportunity to join a company who are going from strength to strength!
What you’ll be doing
This is a brand-new role for an Artworker who’s detail driven, to come in and support the existing marketing department. You’ll be joining an experienced and close-knit team, to support in the production of print ready artwork for both print and digital.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager and working closely with their designers and wider teams, you’ll be the reliable helping hand who’ll take all designs through to artwork. With your fluency in InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator, you’ll create layouts as directed by the in-house designers to be fully executed across integrated channels to a high standard.
One day you could be working on their 100-page catalogue, the next you could be producing digital artwork to be built into an email design. Alongside this you’ll be organising and managing creative assets, performing any amends, and proof checking finalised designs – getting them ready to pass on to external stakeholders.
Although this is predominantly a technical artworking role, ideally you’ll have both an eye for visual layout and an appreciation of good design craft to bring to the table.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a technical artworker role in a commercial setting.
- A portfolio full of artwork for solely print, or integrated channels.
- Ideally have worked for ecommerce business in the past.
- Fluent in Adobe Creative Suite InDesign and Photoshop, Illustrator a bonus.
- Have great attention to detail and some knowledge of producing print production ready files.
- An appreciation for great design craft and high-quality execution.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join an experienced, welcoming team who’ll provide support, guidance and training to support you in your new role. You’ll also benefit from 23 days holiday, product discounts, a company bonus scheme and a flexible working day to take the edge of your commute if you have one!
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of relevant artwork to be considered for this one.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Award-Winning Creative Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Integrated agency with brand new offices!Location:CirencesterSalary:Up to £35k DOE
— Award-winning B2B AgencyLocation:PortsmouthSalary:Up to £30k DOE