You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Global Brand Team
- Help define the visual identity for a well-established brand.
- Be part of a truly market leading creative department.
- Enjoy a good salary, flexible working and generous holiday.
We’re looking for a Midweight Designer to join a leading creative studio in Wiltshire. This role sits in the internal marketing agency within their brand team, responsible for defining and rolling out best practice for the brand and creation of assets across the business.
What you'll be doing
Forming part of the brand graphic design team, in essence you’ll be working closely with the Creative Head to establish master brand guidelines to ensure consistency across all visual communications for this global internal agency.
This role sits within one of four teams reporting in to the Global Creative Director, so you’ll play a pivotal part in defining their identity to reach a breath of markets -adapting the delivery of the brands experience to suit.
Contributing to their master file libraries you’ll encourage ‘best practice’ across the business with the creation of brand books, guides and templates.
You’ll have a keen eye for detail, experience in the creation of brand systems and templates, alongside previous liaison with external stakeholders to produce final artwork.
If you’ve come from a branding agency background developing multiple brands, or an in-house established business defining their identity, this could be the role for you!
What experience you'll need to apply
- At least a couple of years' experience in a design role, agency or client side.
- A portfolio full of integrated projects (must include branding, guidelines or brand books.)
- Confident within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Expert knowledge of integrated marketing and associated channels.
- Used to working at pace and on large scale campaigns.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, able to confidently communicate with people at all levels of a business.
- Skills in After Effects or other moving image a bonus!
What you'll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a world class marketing team and be instrumental in defining the visual language they use across the business. You’ll work in a collaborative and fun environment that offers flexible working, an onsite gym and 27 days holiday + bank holidays.
To be considered please apply with an up-to-date CV and supporting portfolio.