You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
User Experience Executive
— Top UK Charity
- Work for one of the UK’s most cherished charitable organisations.
- Enjoy great benefits such as flexible working, generous holiday allowance and a fantastic pension.
- A fixed term contract of 7 months is on offer, with good potential to extend.
We’re looking for UX specialists to join one of the UK’s most cherished brands. This role is full time, 5 days a week but there is the option to work 4 days if necessary. Initially a 7 month contract on offer but very good chance of extending.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the UX and content department you’ll work alongside a dedicated team of UX designers, researchers and content specialists. This role will focus on delivering a user centred experience across their main public facing website and mobile app.
As an organisation they’ve been going for more than 120 years; across that time their members have grown in number (to over 5.5 million today) and changed how they interact with the brand online. This role is the chance to work for a genuinely good cause and get under the skin of a rich and diverse user base.
You’ll help to improve key journeys across educational / informational content pages, members areas / accounts pages and even eCommerce touchpoints.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a UX role.
- Have worked with content heavy websites or applications.
- Able to create low fidelity wireframes.
- Exceptional communication skills, comfortable working with those from marketing, UX and content / editorial writing.
- Exposure to agile project management principles.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll enjoy flexible working, customer discounts and membership perks, generous annual leave (with the option to buy more), a hard to beat pension scheme (matched up to 10%) along with many other great benefits.
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and any supporting case studies that show your research and UX design capabilities.