— Green Energy Supplier
- Join one of the South West’s leading green energy suppliers.
- Be part of a small but growing UX function with the opportunity to help shape and define UX processes and practices.
- Enjoy benefits including a generous pension, bonus scheme and flexible working.
We’re working with one of the South West’s homegrown sustainable energy providers in their search for a UX Designer.
What you’ll be doing
Green energy is an explosive and fast growing industry in the UK and as the technology behind its generation and consumption continues to evolve so do the digital solutions that drive good customer experience. With more than 20 years experience the team has a long history of innovating when it comes to green energy; this is the chance to support their ongoing digital transformation in an exciting new chapter for the brand.
In this role you’ll be an advocate for sustainable energy users all across the UK and get under the skin of how people consume and manage their energy turning customer insight in to new and improved services.
The existing team is small but growing; you’ll work alongside an experienced UX Design Lead and a wider community of product, creative and technology specialists across the business. With UX being a relatively new function we’re looking for a UX Designer experienced in a range of research and UX design techniques.
Joining the team at this fairly early stage in its maturity means having a genuine hand in shaping processes and practices for the team and in turn being part of building capability.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have a multidisciplinary UX background (exposure of end to end product design).
- Proven experience of conducting and/or assisting in user research and testing activities.
- Be a confident user of modern design tools (Sketch, InVision, Balsamiq, UXPin, Framer etc).
- Someone that’s comfortable in a UX environment with some growing to do (i.e lean UX practices and processes).
- An appreciation for good UI design and some capability in producing high fidelity assets.
- A mobile first approach.
- A keen problem solver.
- Developed stakeholder management experience and communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll join a business making a positive impact on climate change and one with values that are grounded in being inclusive, straightforward, fair. You’ll receive a good salary, a pension matched up to 7.5%, flexible working options, green travel allowances and a bonus scheme.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio (or collection of case studies) to be considered.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Growing agency with a brand focusLocation:BathSalary:Up to £40k DOE
— Global Integrated AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:DOE
— Make your career count at a leading UK charityLocation:Central LondonSalary:£37K + WFH