Mid-Weight Digital Creative
— World Class Brand
- Design and execute nationwide campaigns.
- Be part of a truly market leading creative department.
- Enjoy a good salary, flexible working and generous holiday.
Were looking for a Midweight Digital Creative to join a leading creative studio in Wiltshire. This role sits within the internal marketing agency and will produce a wide range of creative campaigns for the business.
What you'll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Creative Head you will work closely with a talented team of designers, copywriters and content strategists to deliver digital campaigns to a nationwide customer base.
Embedded within the internal marketing agency and with a close relationship to data and analytics the Midweight Digital Creative will develop Global campaigns for nationwide market execution across web, digital advertising, social, CRM and retail. Working with a big name brand means well-defined guidelines but you will be expected to push both the creative and technical boundaries of digital campaign, knowing how to get the most out of the brand and always pushing for innovation.
You'll need some knowledge or user centred design and UX best practice, a broad digital skillset, as well as a drive to develop and grow with a market leading brand.
What experience you'll need to apply
- At least a couple of years' experience in a design role with digital output.
- A portfolio full of digital design solutions.
- Confident within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Expert knowledge of integrated marketing and associated channels.
- Used to working at pace and on large scale campaigns.
- Agency or fast paced in-house creative studio experience attractive.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, able to confidently communicate with people at all levels of a business.
What you'll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience youll join a world class marketing team and be instrumental in defining the visual language they use for digital campaign work. Youll work in a collaborative and fun environment that offers flexible working, an onsite gym and 27 days holiday + bank holidays
To be considered please apply with an up-to-date CV and supporting portfolio of digital work.