— Technology Firm
- Develop, optimise and support Big Data platforms.
- Pipeline information from rich, global datasets
- Collaborate with data architects, engineers and scientists
This firm has recently transitioned from batch-processing architecture to a streamed-based model and they require a data engineer to join their global analytics team. This team collates information globally from Hadoop and Cloud DBs to make it available to data scientists and analysts.
They are open to junior, mid-level and senior candidates.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the data architects and the wider data teams, you will ensure that the infrastructure is in place to analyse the huge amounts of data generated by this company. As a result, you'll drive improvements to the scalability, efficiency and the continuous deployment environment.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious data engineer to gain experience with a variety of modern data technologies across cloud ecosystems.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in data or software engineering
- Python, Java or Scala programming experience
- Experience with Cloud and/or Big Data tools are essential (Spark, MongoDB, BigQuery, Hadoop or similar)
- Containerisation experience preferred
- Agile or similar methodology preferred
What you'll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary based on experience with excellent bonuses and benefits package. Grow with a global company and work with the most modern data technology on the market.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Don't hesitate to email/call to discuss the job in further detail
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Engineering jobsSearch all jobs
— Exciting eCommerce BrandLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £25k
— Friendly Law FirmLocation:BristolType:Salary:£Competitive
— Successful EdTech OrganisationLocation:OxfordSalary:£Competitive