Data Science Consultant
— Leading Data Consultancy
- Fantastic company to work for.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and development.
A hugely successful data consultancy in Wiltshire is currently going through a period of expansion and is now looking for a Data Science Consultant to join their team. This is a great chance for a Data Scientist to join an exciting team working with some really great clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be involved in a wide range of responsibilities being both hands-on and hands-off. On the hands-on side you’ll be tasked with; analysing data and developing models in order to deliver data science tools to their clients. On the hands-off side, you’ll be involved with dealing with internal and external stakeholders to understand client requirements as well as participating in the delivery of training programmes to clients.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• An MSc or PhD degree in a technology related field (e.g. Computer Science, Machine Learning, AI etc.)
• Statistical programming experience with R and Python
• Communication skills are key in this one as you’ll be interacting with people across the business as well as stakeholders outside of it.
• Experience with Scala or Spark would also be a real bonus.
• Willingness to travel to client sites both in the UK (and potentially abroad).
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary that reflects your level of experience. Other perks include duvet days, gym membership, generous holiday allowance, free onsite parking, bonus scheme, Perkbox, and a great culture!
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Data Science / Machine Learning/AI jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K