— Innovative Technology Brand
- Global household name brand.
- Excellent opportunity to gain exposure in a global setting and to new skills.
- Work across a range of data gaining further exposure in this space.
A Global Tech company is on the lookout for an experienced Data Scientist to join their central team on a permanent basis to keep up with their impressive recent growth and assist with connecting to their customers.
What you'll be doing
Working with the product team you’ll be working to provide actional insights and improvements into their customers journeys and better their understanding of their full customer lifecycle. Working on projects like propensity models, recommendation engines and customer segmentation you’ll be involved in a wide range of work which will directly influence their products moving forward. You will also work closely with the head of the team to develop a strategy moving forwards. This is a really broad role which will allow you to work on a wide range of tools and technologies.
What experience you'll need to apply
• A MSc/PhD in a STEM or Technology related field (Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics etc.)
• Experience in Python (using libraries like Pandas, Numpy and Scikit-learn), Tensorflow, Keras and other deep learning frameworks.
• Advanced skills with SQL are a must as well as data visualization skills with either Tableau or Looker.
• Communication skills will be vital as you’ll be dealing with internal and external stakeholders regularly.
• Experience managing and mentoring junior members of the team.
What you'll get in return for your experience
There is a generous salary on offer here as well as a range of great benefits including; a performance related bonus, amazing offices, discounts on their products, private medical insurance and more.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— - Global Business Payments CompanyLocation:CoventrySalary:20,000 - 25,000
— - Friendly, Flexible Insurance CompanyLocation:DorsetSalary:40,000 - 50,000
— Exciting agency with a range of great clientsLocation:London/RemoteSalary:£40000 - £45000