— Green Tech Business
- Award-winning sustainability business.
- Work with modern cloud infrastructure.
- Flexible-working, forward-thinking & modern approach to BI & development.
A Business Intelligence Lead is needed to join an award-winning tech for good business in Wiltshire. They’re already considered market leaders in ethical business and are showing no signs of slowing down.
What you’ll be doing
You will lead on a broad mixture of data focussed solutions that are taken on by the team. This will include; integrations of data between internal and third-party systems, migrations, development of new databases and solutions, streamlining processes, reporting, and more.
You will manage the Data Team and prioritise their workload and deliverables.
What skills you’ll need
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in BI/Data Development
- End-to-end BI development experience including design/architecture
- SQL Server
- Experience with data visualisation tools preferred
- Experience with cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP or similar) preferred
- Agile/similar methodology experience
What you’ll get in return for your skills
A base salary of up to £60K plus a competitive benefits package which includes; 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, flexible working, travel & green travel allowances.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up-to-date CV today, don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the finer details.