- On-prem and cloud data development.
- Collaborate with data analysts and the Dev Team.
- Implement new technologies to enable data science activities.
This client is migrating to the cloud to utilise new services and progress their data science capabilities. As a result, they require a Data Engineer to manage the current set-up and support this migration.
What you'll be doing
As a Data Engineer, you will model, pipeline and integrate the current set-up to the cloud to support the analysis across the business.
This will require collaboration with various teams to ensure the data is accessible and the infrastructure can scale.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum of 3 years' experience in data development
- Solid ETL experience
- SQL Server experience
- Data modeling experience required
- Cloud experience desirable
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of up to £50,000 plus bonus and benefits.
Please get in touch with Scott with an up-to-date CV, don’t hesitate to email/call to discuss the role in more detail.