Lead BI Analyst
— Growing Financial Services Firm
- Lead reporting for the BI and Pricing Teams.
- Work with modern Cloud, BI and warehouse technologies.
- Define reporting standards for the Strategy Department.
This firm is building out its Strategy Department to enable further data-driven decision-making across Product, IT and Pricing Teams. They require a Lead BI Analyst to lead a small team of analysts to optimise data and reporting activities.
What you’ll be doing
As the Lead, you will be responsible for all things BI and report into the Director of Strategy. This will require working with numerous teams to understand their data needs and deliver actionable insight.
You’ll sit above three BI Analysts to provide support to the team ensuring that necessary data can be acquired and conveyed to the wider business. There won’t be line management responsibilities, instead, this position will be heavily focused on analysis, reporting and decision-making.
As this is a brand-new position, you will be paramount in defining standards shaping BI.
What you’ll need to apply
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in BI or Data Analysis
- Experience with a modern BI tool (PowerBI, Tableau, QlikView or similar)
- Solid SQL and Excel
- Ability to mentor and guide junior analysts
- Statistical analysis experience preferred
- Degree in a numerical discipline preferred
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A great salary of up to £50k plus benefits and to work with numerous modern BI and Cloud technologies.
Please get in touch with Adam with an up-to-date CV today, don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss the finer details.