Senior Product Insight Analyst
- High calibre business
- Working in a growing Product Insight and Quality team
- Rewarded with training and development
A great opportunity to join a global engineering firm who are innovative in everything they do and working with modern technologies. They are currently going through a team expansion as the company have the ambitious goal to double their staff load over the next few years, why wait to get involved?
What you’ll be doing
In this role you’ll be working to design the method behind finding the data, working to be able establish the strategy for finding the insights; Rather than analysing and showing the insights, you would be the one knowing how to find them.
You’ll be the go-to for designing the questions behind the data, developing the trails, working across qualitative and quantitative research and more. You’ll be coordinating the overall insight activities and working across various teams to help improve their insight processes.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Several years’ experience within an insight’s role
- Experience working across survey writing, analysing surveys, designing and running trials
- Proven knowledge of designing the strategy behind insights, looking at how to get the data and the method behind this
- Experience with insights across commercial product analysis
- Preferably experience within an agency or market research company
- Experience working with MS Access
- Experience across qualitative and quantitative research
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary reaching up to £55,000 per annum plus an annual bonus and unbeatable package!
Please get in touch with Tegan with an updated CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email with any questions.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Market-Leading BusinessLocation:BournemouthSalary:Up to £40k
— Market-Leading BusinessLocation:South LondonSalary:Up to £45k
— 3 Months Initial - Remote WorkingLocation:Remote + BristolType:Salary:Up to £600 p/day - "Outside IR35"