Senior Digital Creative
— World Class Internal Agency
- Lead the creative execution and delivery of global campaigns.
- Be part of a truly market leading creative department.
- Enjoy a good salary, flexible working and generous holiday.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join a leading digital studio in Wiltshire. This role sits within the internal marketing agency and will lead the delivery of CRM and data driven campaigns for the business.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Digital Creative Head you will work closely with a talented team of designers, copywriters and content strategists to deliver digital campaigns to a global customer base.
Embedded within the internal marketing agency and with a close relationship to data and analytics the Senior Digital Creative will deliver campaigns across web, digital advertising, social and CRM. Working with a big name brand means well-defined guidelines but you will be expected to push both the creative and technical boundaries of digital campaign, knowing how to get the most out of the brand and always pushing for innovation.
This role won’t involve direct line management but we’re looking for someone at a senior level, a confident leader who’s able to get the most out of more junior members of the team. You’ll be an active player in senior stakeholder discussions, confident when presenting your work and able to articulate your design decisions.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Conceptual in experience with good design skills.
- A portfolio full of digital design solutions.
- Confident within the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Expert knowledge of CRM and digital campaign channels.
- Good leadership qualities
- Used to working at pace and on large scale campaigns.
- Agency or fast paced in-house creative studio experience attractive.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, able to confidently communicate with people at all levels of a business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll join a world class marketing team and be instrumental in defining the visual language they use for digital campaign work. You’ll work in a collaborative and fun environment that offers flexible working, an onsite gym and 27 days holiday + bank holidays
To be considered please apply with an up to date CV and supporting portfolio of digital campaign work.Back to jobs