You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior 3D Artist
— Global Technology Brand
- Join a creative team part of a global technology business.
- Deliver photo realistic 3D visuals and motion graphics to promote products.
- Some flexible working and fantastic on-site amenities.
Were on the look-out for a Senior 3D Artist to join a well-established technology company in Malmesbury, Wiltshire. This is your chance to join an in-house creative team within a global forward thinking business.
What youll be doing
Reporting to the Head of Art you will support Art Directors and Team Leaders, as well as creatively lead the development of your own design work visualising images across a range of media.
Your role will be to utilise your flair in visual effects to produce photo realistic 3D renders, models and key-note animations to represent a variety of exciting products. An expert in realistic lighting and shading you will apply bespoke textures and UV projection mapping to produce photo-realistic results.
Youre an adaptable creative, with a refined attention to detail whose tools of the trade include Autodesk Maya, V-Ray Engine and After Effects.
You could come from a motion graphics, modelling or retouching background, either way we want to hear from you!
What experience youll need to apply
- Extensive experience in a commercial design environment.
- Skilled in Autodesk Maya & V-Ray Engine (Essential).
- Skilled in either After Effects or Nuke.
- A portfolio full of photo realistic renders and models.
- A strong background in image retouching.
- Proven ability in creating realistic lighting and composite scenes.
What youll get in return for your experience
An outstanding benefits package inc. product discounts, gym, performance related bonus and on-site parking.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.