You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Analytics Manager
— Well-loved Charity Organisation
- Autonomous Role Owing the Digital Analytics Across all Channels
- Excellent Salary and Benefits Package.
- Placed in the Sunday Time Top 20 Best 100 Not for Profit Organisations.
One of the UK's longest standing charities based in Swindon are seeking a highly analytical and data confident individual to sit in between their digital marketing and data team, on a permanent basis.
What you'll be doing
In this very unique role, you will bridge the gap between digital marketing and data, which will mean that you understand the importance and intended outcomes of PPC, SEO, content, email marketing, and social media. With your data mind, you will be able to tune into campaign results, really unravel the numbers and use your digital marketing expertise to advise and support the digital marketing team in getting the very best from their campaigns, and to help them to understand what the data is saying. Ideally you will be in part a data guru, as well as a digital marketer. As you'll be required to at times challenge the channel specialists on why they want to run certain campaigns, we're looking for a confident person here with excellent communication skills who will be a big presence and influence in the department.
What experience you'll need to apply
- A good understanding across the digital channels
- Experience using data analysis programmes such as Google or Adobe.
- Basic SQL experience.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload effectively.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Experience of implementing new analytics on site pages, tracking digital marketing channels via a tag management solution.
What you'll get in return for your experience
You will be rewarded with a very competitive salary and benefits package, which can be disclosed on application. You will have access to a number of discounts in this organisation as well as flexible working hours and one day remote home working.
Please get in touch with Alex to discuss this role in detail.