Finance Business Analyst
— Global Technology firm
Salary: £30000 - £40000
• Work for a global leading global technology firm in their Finance team.
• Great working environment with a supportive and sociable team.
• This is a great chance to join a truly globally known technology.
Working in the Finance team for a household name technology brand you’ll be working on a major project involving the upgrade of their purchasing platform and adding real customer value.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for working alongside Solution Architects, 3rd party consultants and the wider business stakeholders to help design the Business and system solutions required for the business to achieve its objectives. You will be defining the end to end business processes, functional and non-functional requirements providing a clear picture of ‘what good looks like’ for the business to enable others to design the best technical solutions.
From a Business Analysis perspective this is an end to end programme role where you’ll be getting involved in everything from Requirements capture to Quality Assurance support. You will need to be confident conducting workshops and engaging with key senior stakeholders to help drive out how the business wants to operate.
You will also be working on a number business process improvement initiatives in the future and will be required to deliver some advanced business modelling alongside the production of business cases and their presentation to senior management to ensure they are bought into the business benefits of proposed solutions.
What experience you will need
• In terms of your Business Analysis background – you will have at least 3 years of solid Business Analysis experience with a strong focus on IT and Finance.
• You will have exposure to globally significant change or transformation programmes.
• You will ideally have been involved in building a programme or business unit like this from the ground up and have knowledge of how to predict and navigate pitfalls.
• From a technology perspective, any exposure to SAP ECC would be ideal.
• You will be a self-starter with the resilience and drive required to thrive in an ultra-growth and fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience), as well as this there are a range of market-leading benefits and (arguably most importantly) the extremely rare opportunity to get in from day one on a programme which is already garnering global attention and play a leading role in shaping its success.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs