— Not-for-profit Sector
- Fulfilling role within the not-for-profit sector.
- Fantastic agency to call home.
- A competitive salary on offer, along with benefits including training and certifications of your choice.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Account Manager to join a successful and dynamic agency in Swindon, who are well known for their work within the not for profit sector. Working across print, marketing, communications and digital campaigns, you will be an integral part of the team.
What you’ll be doing
As Account Manager, no two days will be the same, you'll work within the busy client service team, alongside designers and copywriters, providing first class service to your clients ensuring continued success with brand campaigns and managing client briefs effectively. You will support the Client Service Director with writing creative briefs and work with the studio team to manage creative concepts through proofing to artwork, in addition, your relationship building skills will ensure that clients are happy and their expectations are managed, so they feel they are in safe hands throughout the whole process!
What experience you’ll need
- Previous agency experience as an Account Manager- whether that's an integrated agency or full-service digital agency.
- Your communication skills will be second to none and you'll be able to build strong relationships quickly, within your team and other departments.
- You will be experienced across the full marketing mix from print, advertising, branding, digital campaigns (predominantly social media).
- It goes without saying that you’ll be self-motivated as well as pro-active with the ambition to grow the role.
- You’ll also be a confident team player with excellent organisational skills with sound attention to detail.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
You can expect a salary up to £28k, potentially more for the perfect candidate, along with the opportunity to work for a really exciting client within the not for profit sector, who really value their employees. You will be part of a lovely team, based in fab offices in Swindon which are close to the train station for an easy commute.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, then apply today!Back to jobs