Digital Marketing Manager
— Specialist digital agency
- Play a key role within this growing specialist Amazon Optimisation agency.
- Own all digital marketing channels from strategy to delivery.
- Competitive salary and great benefits on offer.
I’m on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Manager to join a specialist digital agency with a unique focus on Amazon Optimisation based in the heart of Swindon. This impressive agency are in growth mode so it’s a really exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
Primarily your role will centre around supporting clients with their Paid Advertising strategy and the day to day running their accounts across Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Google & Bing. However, with the agency’s expansion into other areas of digital marketing, a solid understanding of how each digital channel complements the next to create an overarching strategy is essential. You’ll need to keep up to date with the latest digital marketing trends in order to develop innovative and effective strategies and campaigns across SEO, Email and web design and development.
The agency specialise in helping clients manage and control their brands on Amazon so any experience in marketplace management or growing products on Amazon would be very beneficial as you’ll work closely with the wider team to improve client’s sales, identifying low selling products and developing strategy to increase sales. Amazing training and development opportunities are on offer here so exposure to this is not essential.
The growing team here have expanded to 14 from 4 since this time last year, with further growth plans on the cards, meaning it’s a brilliant time to get stuck in, put down roots and develop with the business!
What experience you’ll need
- Well versed in managing a variety of digital marketing campaigns across PPC, SEO, Email and web design and development.
- Extensive experience developing and implementing paid strategies across Google Ads, Bing, Amazon and Facebook/Instagram.
- Confident using and reporting on data to drive strategy and enjoy seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Amazon Seller Central experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Passion for all things digital.
- First rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here (up to around £30k but potentially a little more for the right person) with benefits including generous holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays, a fun working environment, regular social events, free parking, flexible working and free Amazon Prime upon passing your probation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Central Bristol LocationLocation:Central BristolSalary:£18k-£25k
— Fast Growing App BusinessLocation:BristolSalary:£25k-£35k
— Thriving Mobile App businessLocation:Central BristolSalary:Up to £35k