Digital Marketing Specialist - Paid Media
— Amazon Marketplace
- Play a key role within this growing specialist Amazon Optimisation agency.
- Own specialist digital marketing from strategy to delivery.
- Competitive salary and great benefits on offer.
I’m on the lookout for a Digital Marketing Specialist with strong Paid Media skills to join an impressive digital agency with a unique focus on Amazon Optimisation based in the heart of Swindon. The agency are in growth mode so it’s a really exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
A large aspect of your role will centre around supporting clients with their Paid Advertising strategies and the day to day running of their accounts across Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Google & Bing. You’ll need to be comfortable analysing large data sets and working with Google Analytics in order to gain insights and improve future campaigns.
With the agency’s expansion into other areas of digital marketing, a solid understanding of how each digital channel complements the next to create an overarching strategy is also absolutely essential.
Helping clients enhance their brands on Amazon is what the agency specialise in, so any experience in marketplace management or growing products on Amazon would be very valuable. You’ll work with the wider team to identify low selling products and develop strategies in order to increase sales, for instance pinpointing target keywords to enhance product visibility or creating display ads.
Amazing training and development opportunities in partnership with Amazon are on offer here so this is an incredible opportunity for someone looking to build on their skillset. The growing team have expanded to 14 from 4 since this time last year, with further growth plans on the cards, meaning it’s a brilliant time to get stuck in, put down roots and develop with the business!
What experience you’ll need
- Extensive experience developing and implementing paid strategies across Google Ads, Bing, Amazon and Facebook/Instagram.
- An understanding of a wide range of digital marketing channels.
- Ideally you'll currently be a Digital Marketing Specialist/Exec or Paid Media Specialist/Exec.
- Confident using and reporting on data to drive strategy and enjoy seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Amazon Seller Central experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Passion for all things digital.
- First-rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here (up to around £26k but potentially a little more for the right person) with benefits including generous holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays, a fun working environment, regular social events, free parking, flexible working and free Amazon Prime upon passing your probation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.