Digital Project Manager
— Digital Agency
- Opportunity to work as Digital Project Manager for a leading Creative Agency.
- Get stuck into a variety of high profile clients and creative projects ranging in size and budget.
- Commutable from Swindon, Oxford, Newbury, Stroud, Cirencester.
Now this is an exciting one!
I have an urgent requirement for a long-standing client of ours to help find an impressive Digital Project Manager to join a well-respected, established creative digital agency. This presents an opportunity to work with a list of high-profile clients, as part of a hugely talented team.
What you’ll be doing
This company truly knows how to create outstanding content and market it in the right way so
as Digital Project Manager your priority is to guide the design and delivery of multiple exciting projects that counts film, animation, learning, digital and design at its core.
Strong experience of design and build projects are a necessity as you will act as the lynchpin between very talented creative teams and a broad range of clients to ensure that projects are delivered successfully. Your Project Management skills will encompass managing budgets and schedules, creating project plans and identifying risk, whilst managing a small yet high functioning team to guarantee steady progress through large, complex projects.
You will work closely with other Project Managers, senior management and the account management team to nurture and drive client relationships, providing constant support and advice to the client, identifying surplus work opportunities wherever possible.
What experience you'll need
- You could be working as a Digital Project Manager or Digital Producer at the moment.
- Ideally, your experience will be gained from a creative, marketing or digital agency.
- Demonstrable experience of managing design and build projects such as web apps, mobile apps, creative campaigns.
- An understanding of Digital inside out, act as Digital Lead when required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of a range of tools and platforms.
- Strong track record of efficiency and process.
- First-rate client management skills with the ability to manage expectations.
- Enthusiasm for project management methodology and the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development opportunities and a whole host of perks within a friendly, inclusive environment.
Get in touch with Fran today if you meet the criteria!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40k
— Superb AgencyLocation:CirencesterSalary:Very Competitive
— Fantastic opportunity to join a growing agencyLocation:BristolSalary:££25,000 - ££28,000