Contract Digital Designers
— 1 Month Contract, Rolling Extensions
- 1 month of work with the potential to extend.
- Work with a globally recognised technology brand.
- Produce work that will be used by a huge customer base.
We’re looking for midweight and senior digital designers to join a global technology brand in Wiltshire. Currently a month’s work but with the view to extend.
What you’ll be doing
Being a Digital creative on this team means creating designs that focus on communicating the brands strengths across third party and marketplace sites. You’ll work to ensure the brand is represented well in new frontier markets and remains clear, concise and engaging in its interaction with users. Your work will be web and encompass global customer facing sites, microsites and other associated digital touchpoints.
These contract positions will report into the Creative director and work alongside an experienced team of creative designers, copywriters and technical specialists.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Expert use of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proven experience of delivering responsive UI’s.
- Commercially minded with an appreciate for user experience.
- Proven record of contracting in digital design positions.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In this role you’ll receive a competitive day rate. Though the initial contract is 1 month there’s a very good chance of extension and future work opportunities.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs