You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Motion Graphics Designer
— App Interaction Design
- Design mobile experiences for hundreds of thousands of users.
- World class technology at your fingertips.
- Flexible working and company bonus on offer.
We’re looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join one of the UK’s leading technology brands. Sat amongst the mobile team this role will focus on designing user centred animations and interactions for mobile experiences.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the creative head for the mobile app team you will work closely with UX/UI designers and developers to deliver motion graphics for IOS and Android.
You’ll join a truly exciting team pushing new technology and ideas that help users connect digitally with physical products; to that end you will work closely with engineers, developers and other designers to understand the possibilities (and limitations) of connecting such devices. Your job will be to develop all concepts and animations for their current and future app interfaces so you’ll produce prototypes as well as highly polished customer facing visuals.
This role will suit a UI designer with strong animation experience. Depending on where you’ve been you may call yourself an interaction designer, a user interface designer, an interactive developer or a number of other titles. To be a good fit you’ll need tobe user centred in your approach, an expert animator and passionate about creating engaging mobile experiences.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and After Effects).
- A portfolio full of user interface designs, static and animated.
- Native app experience in IOS / Android (though the right responsive web projects could still be of interest).
- Ability to produce prototypes whether coded or low-fi mockups of interactions.
- Preferably big brand experience and an understanding of well-defined visual languages and style guides.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll work amongst a truly cutting edge team. You’ll deliver experiences that are used by hundreds of thousands of users. You’ll work as part of a modern and progressive culture. Receive a company bonus scheme, generous holiday and plenty of on-site amenities (including a gym).
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: