You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Contract UI Designer
— World Class App Team
- Support the design of a newly launched and innovative app experience.
- Work with a truly world class team.
- 2 month contract initially.
We’re looking for a mid-senior UI Designer to join an agile product design team in Wiltshire.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the innovations hub of this top South West brand the UI Designer will support the delivery of truly world class app experiences. With much of the big picture and strategy work taken care of this is largely a delivery role; we need someone experienced who is collaborative by nature and able to take direction when necessary.
Joining a multidisciplinary team of designers and UX specialists the UI Designer will work from concept through to dev-ready designs on the brands leading IOS/Android app. Version 1.0 is fresh off the press so this will be about improving key user flows, producing clickable prototypes to test new features and designing high fidelity, finished UI elements.
This project is to support on the design and delivery of a newly launched app, it’s a crucial role for the business and will require someone who is able to hit the ground running.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A good track history in UI contracting with the portfolio to support it.
- Masterful use of the Adobe creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) and Sketch (or similar).
- Previous experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Preferably native app experience.
- Experienced but able to take direction from a variety of skillsets.
- Be passionate about ground breaking digital technology.
- After Effects experience desirable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a truly world class team working with exciting tech and a large customer base.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of highly polished UI work to be considered.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: