You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior UI Designer
— Mobile Apps
- Deliver apps for a global audience.
- Work with a unique product range of physical and digital devices.
- Flexible working, good holiday allowance and fantastic on-site amenities.
Were looking for a Senior UI Designer to join the innovations hub for a world class brand.
What youll be doing?
The mobile apps team sits within the R&D function for the business and provides digital experiences that integrate with physical products. Youll be responsible for delivering world class applications that connect to a wide range of devices.
As a Senior UI Designer you will work at a conceptual level to develop new screens, features and interactions. Youll need to gain a deep understanding of the customer by collaborating with in-house UX specialists and ensure your solutions are well informed and user centred in their design. You will need to be considerate of brand, iconography, typography and motion graphics in your work As well as providing concepts and prototypes you will see your designs through to highly polished visuals.
Being senior means interacting with stakeholders at all levels; youll present ideas to fellow team members as well as those across the business in a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
What experience youll need to apply
- An expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Previous experience of mobile first or standalone app design (IOS & Android).
- A portfolio full of UI designs that shows your working and process as a designer.
- Experience with industry standard prototyping tools and a user centred approach to design.
- Collaborative by nature; able to work with developers, creatives and other senior stakeholders.
- Any experience within motion design (after Effects) a bonus.
What youll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents youll join a truly world class team working with exciting tech and a large customer base.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of work to be considered.