Senior UI Designer
— Mobile Apps
- Deliver apps for a global audience.
- Work with a unique product range of physical and digital devices.
- Flexible working, good holiday allowance and fantastic on-site amenities.
We’re looking for a Senior UI Designer to join the innovations hub for a world class brand.
What you’ll be doing?
The mobile apps team sits within the R&D function for the business and provides digital experiences that integrate with physical products. You’ll be responsible for delivering world class applications that connect to a wide range of devices.
As a Senior UI Designer you will work at a conceptual level to develop new screens, features and interactions. You’ll need to gain a deep understanding of the customer by collaborating with in-house UX specialists and ensure your solutions are well informed and user centred in their design. You will need to be considerate of brand, iconography, typography and motion graphics in your work As well as providing concepts and prototypes you will see your designs through to highly polished visuals.
Being senior means interacting with stakeholders at all levels; you’ll present ideas to fellow team members as well as those across the business in a variety of technical and non-technical roles.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Previous experience of mobile first or standalone app design (IOS & Android).
- A portfolio full of UI designs that shows your working and process as a designer.
- Experience with industry standard prototyping tools and a user centred approach to design.
- Collaborative by nature; able to work with developers, creatives and other senior stakeholders.
- Any experience within motion design (after Effects) a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a truly world class team working with exciting tech and a large customer base.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio of work to be considered.Back to jobs