— Well Respected UK Brand
- Take ownership of the design language for a big brand.
- Receive genuine training and development opportunities.
- Strike a good work / life balance.
We’re looking for a Web Designer to join an exciting organisation in the heart of Swindon. Sat amongst the digital team for this fascinating business there’s a real chance to own the visual identity and online experience for a big name brand.
What you’ll be doing
The Web Designer will take up post amongst the brands multifaceted digital team and work closely with product owners, front / back end developers, testers, UX specialists and other designers. In this role the focus will largely be designing for their main customer facing website; a B2C platform that hosts a wide variety of content as well as a number of unique digital services. With a big CMS move close to completion the business is ready to expand the functionality and visual design language for the site. This will largely be a visual role but we’ll be looking for someone with a solid understanding of UCD processes and a user centric approach to their work.
Although not a management role there is a good opportunity to help support and mentor more junior members of the team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- An expert in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- A portfolio full of digital designs (web, interaction design, email, social and other).
- Mobile first mentality to your work, confident with responsive solutions.
- Good understanding of user centred design.
- Preferably some exposure to agile working.
- A strong communicator, collaborative and open minded.
- Good problem solving skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In this role you can expect a fairly flat and collaborative team structure, a progressive approach to work (flexible working, good work/life balance), generous holiday, pension and ample opportunity for training and development (something they really invest in). You’ll work on a high visibility brand that has a vast and growing user base.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.Back to jobs