Paid Media Assistant
— eCommerce Brands, Hybrid role
- An innovative agency creating unique strategies for exciting eCommerce brands.
- Unique opportunity to build a career in Paid Media.
- Home to some of the best digital talent in the South West.
- Competitive salary, hybrid work model, great benefits.
This eCommerce focused agency really take their time to understand their client's needs to create truly bespoke strategies in order to reach their full growth potential.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a natural flair for copywriting and strong analytical skills looking to pursue a career in Paid Media and digital.
The agency prides themselves in really investing in their employees, with a strong focus on personal development. They will be able to mould you in to a true Paid Media specialist no matter how much previous experience you have due to their extensive knowledge and tools. The most important thing here is an entrepreneurial spirit and the motivation to learn.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with the rest of the media team, you will assist with the creation of Paid Media Campaigns across multiple platforms. Day to day you will support with copywriting and proofreading, spot checking campaigns and identifying areas for improvements and amendments, editing imagery, optimising product catalogues and feeds and much more.
It’ll be up to you to create, maintain and monitor key client documents including reports, timelines and trackers, provide insights on client’s web performance, competitor activity and overall market trends.
What experience you’ll need
- Genuine interest in Social Media and the desire to build a career in digital.
- A creative thinker with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A self-starter who demonstrates a passion to learn.
- Always willing to share ideas and listen to ideas of others.
- Quick learner with the ability to juggle multiple clients and understand different industry sectors to write effective on-brand copy.
- Positive and proactive attitude with a passion to learn and develop a career in digital.
- Highly motivated and independent approach to work, constantly looking to improve.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary depending on experience (circa £20-25k), remote and flexible working (they’d ideally like you in the office two days a week – the office is located in Chippenham), free parking, access to the company wellness programme, an Amazon Prime account, a brand new laptop, fantastic development and social opportunities, and much more.
Please drop Hannah an email to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Sustainable and Ethical BrandLocation:BristolSalary:£32-36k
— eCommerce Brands, Hybrid roleLocation:Chippenham / remoteSalary:Up to £25k
— Growing Digital & eCommerce AgencyLocation:Swindon area with hybrid workingSalary:£20k-£25k DOE