Digital Account Manager
— Google Analytics, SEO/PPC & Social
- Long established digital marketing / eCommerce consultancy in their next phase of growth.
- Excellent career progression and lots of autonomy.
- Flexible working on offer - 2 days in the office, 3 from home.
A long established, award-winning digital marketing agency in Wiltshire is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Account Manager. This is the ideal opportunity for a talented Account Manager with either a Digital Marketing or eCommerce background, to play an important, client facing role and solve a variety of problems for some exciting eCommerce brands. The ideal candidate will know Google Analytics, and have a good grasp of how PPC, SEO, Email, Social Media campaigns work. Ecommerce experience is a bonus.
What you’ll be doing
The Digital Account Manager will help manage the client relationships and oversee the delivery of a range of digital marketing campaigns via a team of digital specialists. You’ll report to an experienced Client Services Director and have the support two Account Executives. Typical campaigns will be sales-driven digital campaigns for Retail / eCommerce business utilising a combination of SEO, PPC, email, Social & PR, and CRO.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience working as an Account Manager, Account Executive or eCommerce Executive.
- The ideal candidate will have worked for s digital marketing or eCommerce agency but we're also keen to hear from candidates that have worked in-house in for an eCommerce business or similar.
- Excellent project management and multi-tasking ability.
- Comfortable acting as a key point of contact for clients.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
- This is a great role offering a competitive salary - up to £30k for the right person. A more experienced candidate at a higher salary will also be considered.
- You’ll also receive and excellent benefits package which includes designated personal development time each month to help with career progression.
If you’re an experienced Digital Account Manager and are interested in finding out more, then click to apply now.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Thriving, eco-friendly eCommerce Business (certified B Corp).Location:Central LondonSalary:£25-35k
— A leading supplier in technology and resourcesLocation:NottinghamshireSalary:Competitive
— PR, Content, CopywritingLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £28k