Email Developer - HTML5, 3 month contract
— potential to extend, onsite parking, gym & cafeteria
Rate: £275 - 350 per day
- 3 month rolling contract with potential to extend.
- Flexi-time, on-site parking and cafeteria.
- Work on a variety of global marketing campaigns, friendly team.
One of the UK’s most innovative technical pioneers is looking for a HTML Email Developer to join their award-winning digital team in Malmesbury. It is currently a 3 month rolling contract but with a very good chance of extension well into next year.
Please note that this role is all onsite 5 days a week with no remote working available.
What you’ll be doing
As an HTML Email Developer you will play a key role in ensuring the delivery of email marketing campaigns on a global scale. Collaborating with the creative team, you will be building robust email templates for products, campaigns and case studies across a number of different markets. You will be building responsive email designs from scratch as well as maintaining existing dynamic email content. You will be responsible for managing internal and external tracking applied to all campaigns, providing technical support and resolve any appearance or delivery issues.
What skills you’ll need
- Previous experience producing strong HTML emails, developing re-usable code and modular templates.
- Great working knowledge of design and layout, Photoshop, typography and image optimisation.
- Experience with all aspects of email marketing such as coding, deliverability, bounce handling etc.
- Previous QA experience would be a bonus.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You will have the opportunity to work within a collaborative and immersive team, delivering campaigns on a global scale. You will receive a competitive day rate (£275-350 per day), some flexibility over core working hours, free onsite parking and an onsite cafeteria and gym. Though the initial contract is 3 months long initially there’s a very good chance of extension and future work opportunities.
If this sounds like something for you, email your CV directly to Ellen.Back to jobs