You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Huge discounts, Training courses etc
- Highly profitable client-side business.
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities.
A multi-million pound turnover luxury travel company are looking for a talented Front End Developer to join their Front End Design team based in the Swindon area. Founded in 2011, the business has grown from 10 to nearly 300 across 5 different locations, looking after 50,000 happy holiday goers per year. The technical team is currently 15 strong with 3 developers and various 3rd parties, with the aim being to create a small on-site team to reduce their reliance on the 3rd parties moving forward. Having just moved into brand-new offices near Swindon, there isn't a better time to be joining as they go through one of their fastest periods of expansion to date!
What experience you’ll need
- Demonstrable, high quality Front End Development experience.
- Excellent knowledge of UI (Bootstrap) and graphic design tooling and principles.
- Experience using CSS Pre-processors such as Sass or Less.
- Excellent working knowledge of Umbraco or similar CMS (Kentico, Joomla, Drupal).
- Experience with responsive frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Previous experience with mobile first web development is a plus
- Good knowledge of wire-framing tools and practices desirable
- Previous experience with grunt/gulp also a bonus
What you’ll be doing
Sitting within the Front End Design team you will be delivering high quality web projects, getting involved with every stage of the process. You will be responsible for the front-end on all customer facing websites as well as any internal company projects. You will assist the Project Managers in identifying and planning new project requirements, striving for continuous improvement within the team. Being involved with every aspect of the project from wire-framing through to UAT and quality control is what makes this a truly exciting and challenging opportunity.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as a generous salary (paying up to £40k) the business offers a bonus scheme, SimplyHealth cash plan, a pension scheme and staff discounts on flights & accommodation! The company have also recently moved into some brand new offices near Swindon so there couldn’t be a better time to get your foot in the door! With constant training & development opportunities internally, on top of company funded courses, this could really be a great opportunity to keep up with the latest tech and progress your career within a company that gives back.
Sound like the role for you? Please send an up to date version of your CV to Ellen or give us a call on 01179 269 530 to find out more!Back to jobs
No jobs found