— High Growth, Digital Consultancy, Progressive Tech
- Learn new cutting-edge technologies.
- Access to training and career development workshops.
- Enjoy a flexible and modern approach to development.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen based near Chippenham for a Full-Stack Developer to join a very progressive and rapidly growing company. You'll be joining an innovative and dynamic team building a world class community management platform. Does this sound like something you'd like to be part of?
What skills you'll need
- Experience using back-end languages such as PHP, Java or Go
- Use of Git version control
- Experience of web application development
- Desire to learn new cutting-edge technology (React, ReactNative, Nodejs)
- Experience using MySQL
- Use of Wordpress CMS or similar
- Any experience of using React, ReactNative, Node, Prisma, GraphQL or StoryBook Framework will be seen as a bonus
What you'll be doing
Part of the initial training will be to work closely with a client dev team off-site for the first week (all expenses paid) until you’re up to speed with the tech, details and requirements, then it’ll be to the company site near Chippenham to fully start the role. You will then be working within a rapidly growing and very progressive team supporting their progress with the development of a highly sophisticated app using both front-end and back-end tools. You’ll have the opportunity to play a leading role in their future development whilst working closely with the Directors and Senior team to ensure a high level of service to clients.
What you'll get in return for your talents
The real benefit of this job is the emphasis on career development and the chance to improve significantly as a developer with a starting salary of up to £35K. Wanting to learning new tech is part of the job requirement so you can’t really be in a better place to stay progressive. You’ll be part of a team that like to have socials, fun and collaborative working environment, 28 days holiday (and bank holidays), half day birthday holiday, good pension, performance bonus scheme and plenty of office coffee and drinks to enjoy. What’s not to like?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now to Tareek (01179 269 530) for more info!