Head of Digital
— Established Marketing Agency
- Opportunity to drive digital marketing – PPC, SEO, Social
- Supportive and dynamic team.
- Growing Digital Marketing Agency
This is a great opportunity to progress your career with a fast-growing agency in the heart of Bristol. If you’re a motivated marketer with a particular focus on PPC and SEO, read on.
What you’ll be doing
This role will be to develop and manage the agency’s technical department and to expand upon their existing services into all digital marketing channels including PPC, SEM/SEO, Email, Social Media, Remarketing and Display Advertising.
Reporting directly to the Directors, your role will involve training staff, auditing work, developing the service offering and troubleshooting on existing client accounts. In addition, you would be responsible for carrying out weekly one to ones as well as quarterly appraisals of a team of diverse, enthusiastic and extremely talented digital marketing experts.
You will be joining an experienced yet young team at an exciting stage of growth and will be given the opportunity to grow in your role and get hands-on with projects from day one.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience delivering successful PPC & SEO campaigns.
- Strong Google Ads experience
- Experience of managing a team.
- High level of business acumen and commercial awareness
- Good literary skills including excellent spelling and grammar
- Strong communication skills – written, in person and over the phone.
- Good numeracy skills
- The ability to work on your own initiative and to lead a team
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £40-45k is on offer, D.O.E., alongside other staff benefits. Please enquire for more information.
Send through your CV to Rina to hear further details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Come join the enable marketing teamLocation:BristolSalary:£20k - £22k pro-rata
— Maternity ContractLocation:BristolType:Salary:Competitive
— Highly successful independent agencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:£18-22k