— Highly Varied Role
- Well known Swindon brand.
- Highly varied comms role.
- Excellent company culture.
ADLIB are working with a fantastic Swindon business looking to add an experienced Communications Officer in to their existing Comms team. This is a highly varied and hands on role across internal and external comms with both B2B and B2C messaging.
What you'll be doing
Working with the Communications Manager you will develop the comms strategy, write press releases for local and national news, handle media and press enquiries and write copy for information booklets, magazines and for the website. You will need a creative eye and show your ability to manage the design, layout and production of in house and corporate publications, marketing collateral and magazines.
You will assist various divisions to deliver marketing campaigns including the production of promotional material, copywriting, web content, enewsletters and display materials.
Working across numerous social platforms you will develop and promote the brand through these external channels, and you will develop internal communications through both digital and hard copy.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a similar comms role
- Excellent content/copywriting skills
- Proven editing and proof-reading skills
- Good design and layout experience for printed material/collateral
- A strong understanding of digital technologies
- High level of attention to detail
- Full driving license and a car
- Experience within a B2B environment would be ideal
- Professional qualifications such as CIPR or relevant degree would be desirable
What you'll get in return for your talents
You'll be joining a great team with a fantastic company culture, the salary is competitive (£30k-£35k), there are good company benefits including 25 days holiday and Simply Health membership; with the variety within this role there's no fear of getting bored!
If you have worked within a similar internal/external comms role and are looking for that next great step, apply now or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Content & Social Media / Internal Communications / PR & Communications jobsSearch all jobs
— New digital leadership roleLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive
— Regular UK Travel InvolvedLocation:ManchesterSalary:Competitive
— Market Leading eCommerce brandLocation:St. AlbansSalary:£25-30k