Governance Lead (IT)
— 100% renewable energy company
- Clean energy company who invest in GreenTech Start-Ups.
- Head up the compliance strategy.
- 3 days remote, flexible working, Green Travel allowances.
A multi award-winning company is looking for a Governance Manager to join them in Chippenham. They’re considered market leaders in the clean energy space and have a huge community presence for advocating sustainability and investing in Green Tech start-ups. With exciting plans for growth in the pipeline they’re in need of a Governance Manager to head up & transform their compliance strategy.
What skills you’ll need
- Previous experience in an IT compliance or auditing role, with excellent IT & reporting skills.
- Experience co-ordinating internal & external audits. Experience co-ordinating Penetration audits would be beneficial.
- Deep understanding of ISO 27001 ISMS standards and an ability to manage policies & processes as per ISO 27001.
- An awareness of GDPR compliance.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience & ability to manage 3rd parties.
- Working knowledge of cyber security would be advantageous.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will use your significant expertise to head up the business’ compliance & governance strategy and ensure that their ISO standards are in line with ISO 27001 & ISO 27005. As the Governance Manager you will drive adherence to IT Security regulations and will be responsible for co-ordinating and leading audits across all Information Security projects and 3rd party engagements, ensuring compliance to legislation throughout. Working closely with executives and external stakeholders you’ll play an active role in developing business plans to ensure they meet the necessary industry audit requirements. As the Governance expert, you will adopt and drive a framework of continuous improvement, influencing security best practices across the business.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
As well as working for a highly ethical company, you’ll receive a salary of up to £55K on top of a competitive benefits package which includes 25 days annual leave with the option to buy more, company bonus, pension matched up to 7.5%, flexible working, travel & Green Travel allowances to name a few.
Sound good? Send your CV to Ellen or call 01179 269 530 to find out more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A rapidly expanding eCommerce BrandLocation:BanburySalary:£28000 - £32000
— eCommerceLocation:SheffieldSalary:Up to £35k
— Unrivalled opportunity to grow and progressLocation:DevonSalary:£35K-£50K