Head of PPC
— Amazon Optimisation agency
- Play a key role within this growing specialist Amazon Optimisation agency.
- Own PPC strategy for a range of clients.
- Competitive salary and great benefits.
I’m on the lookout for a Head of PPC to join an impressive digital agency with a unique focus on Amazon Optimisation based in the heart of Swindon. The agency are in growth mode so it’s a really exciting time to get on board!
What you’ll be doing
You will own PPC for the agency, supporting clients with their Paid Advertising strategies and the day to day running of their accounts across Amazon, Facebook, Instagram, Google & Bing. Helping clients enhance their brands on Amazon is what the agency specialise in, so any prior experience in managing paid ads on Amazon would be very valuable here.
This is both a strategic and hands-on role where you’ll manage campaigns end to end, from planning through to testing, tracking, organising workflow, publishing approved content and analysis. You’ll need to be an expert in analysing large data sets and working with Google Analytics in order to gain insights to improve future campaigns.
The growing team have expanded to a team of 25 from 4 in two years, with further growth plans on the cards, meaning it’s a brilliant time to get stuck in, put down roots and develop with the business. This exponential growth means as Head of PPC you will have the opportunity to build and develop your own team which is very exciting.
What experience you’ll need
- Strong track record creating Paid Advertising strategies at a senior level – experience with Amazon would be brilliant, but if not, this can be trained.
- Solid background managing and growing a team.
- Confident using and reporting on data to drive strategy and enjoy seeing the amazing results it can generate.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Amazon Seller Central experience would be ideal but not essential.
- Passion for all things digital.
- First-rate communication skills.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here (entirely dependent on experience, but up to around £50k, maybe more for the right person) with benefits including generous holiday allowance of 33 days including bank holidays, a fun working environment, regular social events, free parking, flexible and remote working and free Amazon Prime upon passing your probation!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with Hannah today to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Premium eCommerce BrandLocation:CheltenhamSalary:Up to £35k
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top
— Rapidly growing retailer.Location:ManchesterSalary:£25,000-£30,000