Contract UX Designer
— App Innovation Team
- Support the design of a newly launched and innovative app experience.
- Work with a truly world class team.
- 2 month contract initially.
We’re looking for a mid-senior UX Designer to join an agile product design team in Wiltshire.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the innovations hub of this top South West brand the UX Designer will support the delivery of truly world class app experiences. With much of the big picture and strategy work taken care of this is largely a delivery role; we need someone experienced who is collaborative by nature and able to take direction when necessary.
Joining a multidisciplinary team of designers and UX specialists the UX Designer will deliver usability testing, run workshops, interviews, produce journey maps and create wireframes and prototypes for native Android / IOS products.
This project is to support on the design and delivery of a newly launched app, it’s a crucial role for the business and will require someone who is able to hit the ground running.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A good track history in UX contracting with the work to support it.
- Previous experience of working within an Agile environment.
- Preferably native app experience.
- Use of industry relevant software packages (Sketch, Axure etc).
- Experienced but able to take direction from a variety of skillsets.
- Be passionate about ground breaking digital technology.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a truly world class team working with exciting tech and a large customer base.
Please apply with an up to date CV and collection of supporting case studies to be considered.Back to jobs