Head of Data Architecture & Engineering
— Innovative Technology firm
Salary: £90K - £110K
Head of Data Engineering & Architecture
Innovative Technology Firm
- Excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative Technology firm as they build out their Big Data capability.
- Gain more exposure to industry leading Big Data Technology.
- Work closely with the Data Science, Data Warehousing and BI Teams.
Come and support this fast growing technology firm with their transition to Big Data Infrastructure
Join at a crucial time at the start of this major change programme and gain further end to end Big Data implementation experience.
What you’ll be doing
The successful Head of Data Engineering & Architecture will come on board to suppport the migration from a legacy data warehouse platform to a Big Data Infrastructure set up.
Managing a team Data Architects and the Big Data Engineering team, you will support the data scientists with productionalising machine learning algorithms and ensure that the infrastructure is in place to analyse the huge amounts of data generated by this company.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Exposure to Big Data Infrastructure, i.e AWS, Hadoop, Cloudera, Kinesis, Spark etc
- Background of hands Data Engineering (Python/Java/Scala)
- Experience of a Hadoop on AWS Big Data build out
- People management experience
- Solid communication skills
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A base salary of between £90 to £110K (dependent on experience) plus a great benefits package and a bonus scheme.
Excellent working environment in Wiltshire.
Please get in touch with Alex with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.Back to jobs