— Global Technology Firm
Salary: £30000 - £35000
• Work for a global leading global technology firm in their Digital team.
• Great working environment with a supportive and sociable team
• This is a great chance to join a truly global technology firm with an amazing product suite.
Working in their Digital team you will be part of a growing team of support analysts providing 1st line support for Teamcenter across the business as well as escalating issues to 2nd line support.
What you’ll be doing
This role involves taking responsibility for issues and problems related to Siemen’s PLM software Teamcenter across the business.
You’ll be looking after a range of internal systems and work closely with a variety of teams such as; the training team, the super user community and the PLM solutions team to work towards the continuous improvement of internal processes.
On top of this, you’ll be tasked with training, prototyping and presenting updates to Teamcenter solutions to the user community across the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Previous experience working with Teamcenter is key for this one, either with Teamcenter 8 and/or NX8.5 (there will be training providing in aspects of Teamcenter that need refreshing).
• Communication skills are extremely important here as you’ll dealing with stakeholders across all levels of the business.
• Past experience working in the Engineering industry would be a bonus.
• A proven track-record of providing excellent Application Support is crucial as well.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A very competitive salary of £30,000-£35,000 (depending on experience) an excellent benefits package, a performance related bonus and a great working environment with a friendly and helpful team.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs