Lead Database Developer
— Well established Retail Business based in Wiltshire
Salary: £45000 - £65000
• Join one of the South West’s most established multi-channel retailer.
• A really exciting time for the business in the middle of a major digital transformation.
• Great working environment with a supportive and sociable team.
Are you a Database Developer looking to make your next step? If so I’m working with a multi-channel retail business in Swindon in the middle of a crucial digital transformation programme.
What you’ll be doing
You will be leading all aspects of data development across the business. Acting as a technical advisor to internal and external stakeholders you will be the voice of data development advising managers, clients and peers on their data requirements and explaining technical ideas to non-technical audiences. You will also be involved in the coaching and mentoring of junior members of staff and sharing your experience with them. This is a broad role with the chance to get stuck in with a range to tools and technologies.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience working with SQL Server 2008 is a must here.
• An understanding of SSIS ETL processes.
• Team management skills as well as communication skills as you’ll be dealing with internal and external stakeholders regularly.
• Experience working with cloud based databases like Azure or AWS would be a real bonus!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on this one is between £45K - £65K depending on experience as well as the chance to work at well-known name in the South West. You’ll get to work in a supportive and fun environment with sociable team.
If this sounds like you the role for you, get in touch with Adam with your updated CV and we’ll handle the rest.Back to jobs