— Award winning charity
- Excellent opportunity to work for an award winning charity.
- Support them with a large single customer view programme.
- Flexible working hours and remote working options available.
Working within the Single Customer View team, this is a great opportunity to work in an agile team working on data quality, database management and data analysis work to support the company whilst resource is taken up on change programmes. This is a 6 month fixed term contract position.
What youll be doing
The Database Analyst will support the Single Customer View Data Manager with data quality, data analysis, changes and enhancements. Day to day the workload will be varied, examining the sources of data for marketing campaigns, updating dashboards, identifying data quality issues and liaising with IT to get them fixed and supporting the manager with project work.
What experience youll need to apply
- Good SQL skills.
- Experience of working with Tableau, QlikView or Power BI or other dashboarding / data viz software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Appreciation of data quality.
- Exposure to data warehouses.
What youll get in return for your experience
A pro-rata salary of £28,000 + benefits.
Flexible working hours and remote working options
Please get in touch with Scott with an up to date CV today. Dont hesitate to call / email to discuss the finer details.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
MI, Data Visualisation, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Business Analysts, Data jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Digital Projects within an Agile teamLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £45k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k